Our Foundress has this to say concerning our objectives “The first great need in our schools, especially for girls, is to train them in self-control, cleanliness, self-respect, earnestness and reliability”. This is our main focus.
Our Congregation’s objectives, which is in line with the Catholic Policies on Education include the following:
• Inculcation of high moral and spiritual values in the pupils/students and staff of our schools.
• Acquisition of academic excellence
• Maintenance of discipline and devotion to duty in our staff, students and pupils.
• Eradication of social vices now prevalent in the society
• Empowerment of the pupils/students to be self-actualized in their choice of profession.
• To prepare the school leavers for higher level education and provide the basis for future training in manpower development.